Continuing Our Mission during COVID-19 Pandemic:
Letter from the CEO
Greetings community members and future homebuyers:
Elevation CLT staff members want to talk with you about the current situation, as we all go about modifying our lives to protect ourselves, each other, and our communities. … [READ MORE]
We are still remotely accepting and processing applications for homeownership. To learn how we are helping households on the path to homeownership at this time, read our Homebuyer FAQ.
Qualify to Buy a Home:
IMPORTANT: Before applying, CONFIRM that you meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Income and Asset qualification (Check the income/asset maximums for the areas where you want to buy a home [Larimer County | Metro Denver | Boulder County]:
- Confirm that your combined household income is no greater than the maximum income for your household size, and
- Confirm that your non-retirement assets (bank accounts, investment accounts, etc.) are no greater than the maximum asset limits for your household size
- You have saved:
- At least $1,000 of your own funds to be used as earnest money when you sign a contract on a home, AND, you have saved:
- An additional $2,000 minimum in reserve funds that will not be used in the purchase of your home. Once you sign a contract, your lender will require additional funds for your purchase closing costs. These funds can be provided by a gift or funds from a down payment assistance program (several programs are available through other agencies).
- You have good credit: Your lender will require that you have good credit to qualify for a mortgage loan.
- You can qualify for a mortgage loan: In addition to qualifying for ECLT’s program, you will need to be able to qualify for a 30-year, fixed-interest rate conventional mortgage. Qualifications will include good credit, your debt to income ratio, and other factors. To get an idea about whether you might be able to qualify, check the mortgage calculator here.
- If you meet ALL requirements in points 1. through 4. above, we encourage you to apply below.
We are here to help. Contact us at email@example.com or 720-822-0052 if you have questions about any of these steps or aren’t sure if you qualify. If you speak a language other than English or Spanish, we can get an interpreter on the phone when you call.
Elevation Community Land Trust shall not discriminate against any person or organization based on age, race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, marital status, gender, veteran status, military status, political service, affiliation, or disability.
As an equal opportunity housing provider, Elevation Community Land Trust provides housing opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, familial status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Current Homes for Sale with More Coming Soon
You must be income- and asset-qualified to apply with Elevation CLT. To view a list of our preferred participating lenders, click here. If you would like to register for an ECLT online homebuyer orientation class, click here. If you would like to make a land lease or application payment, please pay through our PayPal here. If you would like to register for a CHFA class, click here. If you have questions, or need help with any of these steps, please call us at 720-822-0052.
Request More Information
Currently, Elevation CLT has for-sale homes available to income-qualified buyers in metro Denver and Longmont with more communities coming soon. To learn more about properties available now and in the future, and for more information on our homeowner application process, please provide your information in the form below and someone will contact you.