Qualify to Buy a Home
Find out if you qualify for homeownership through Elevation CLT and apply to our program by following these steps:
- Check that your household income is at or below the maximum income for the area where you want to live: Metro Denver | Boulder County
- See what homes are available where you’d like to live:
Aurora Homes | Denver Condominiums | Longmont Homes
- Meet the income and asset requirements? Fill out an application and send or bring it to Elevation Community Land Trust (1114 W. 7th Avenue, Ste. 101, Denver, CO 80204) with a $25 application fee. Apply for Denver Homes | Apply for Boulder County Homes
- Take a HUD and CHFA-approved Homebuyer Education class. Schedule
- Attend an Elevation Community Land Trust orientation (several are in Spanish). Schedule
- Obtain a mortgage lender pre-qualification or pre-approval letter by calling one of our approved lenders and telling them “I need a pre-qualification letter for the Elevation CLT homeownership program.” List of Approved Mortgage Lenders
We are here to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-454-3786 if you have questions about any of these steps or aren’t sure if you qualify. If you speak a language other than English or Spanish, we can get an interpreter on the phone when you call.
Current Homes for Sale with More Coming Soon
Interested? Review our pre-screening checklist to find out if you meet the basic requirements to purchase an Elevation CLT home, then attend an orientation session to learn more about the program, and speak to a preferred lender partner to get a mortgage pre-qualification letter. You must apply with Elevation CLT to be income- and asset-qualified. If you have questions, or need help with any of these steps, email email@example.com, or call us at 303-454-3786.
Request More Information
Currently, Elevation CLT has for-sale homes available to income-qualified buyers in metro Denver and Longmont with more communities coming soon. To learn more about properties available now and in the future, and for more information on our homeowner application process, please provide your information in the form below and someone will contact you.