Qualify to buy a home
Steps to follow for the Elevation CLT affordable home program:
- Check that your household income is at or below the maximum income for the area where you want to live: Metro Denver | Boulder County
- See what homes are available where you’d like to live:
Aurora Homes | Denver Condominiums | Longmont Homes
- Meet the income and asset requirements? Fill out an application and send or bring it to Elevation Community Land Trust (1705 17th Street, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80202) with a $25 application fee. Apply for Denver Homes | Apply for Boulder County Homes
- Take a HUD and CHFA-approved Homebuyer Education class. Schedule
- Attend an Elevation Community Land Trust orientation (several are in Spanish). Schedule
- Obtain a mortgage lender pre-qualification or pre-approval letter by calling one of our approved lenders and telling them “I need a pre-qualification letter for the Elevation CLT homeownership program.” List of Approved Mortgage Lenders
Contact us at email@example.com or 303-454-3786 if you need help with any of these steps or aren’t sure if you qualify. That’s why we’re here. If you speak a language other than English or Spanish, we can get an interpreter on the phone when you call.
Homes for Sale
Interested? Review whether you meet the basic requirements to purchase an ECLT home through our pre-screening check and then plan to attend an orientation session to learn more about the program or speak to a preferred lender partner for a prequalification letter. The buyer must apply with ECLT to be income- and asset-qualified. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-454-3786 to leave a message.
Request more information
To learn more about Elevation CLT’s homeowners application process, please provide your information in the form below and someone will contact you.