Qualify to buy a home
Steps to follow for the Elevation CLT affordable home program:
- Check that your household income is at or below the maximum income for the area where you want to live: Metro Denver | Boulder County
- See what homes are available where you’d like to live:
Aurora Homes | Denver Condominiums | Longmont Homes
- Meet the income and asset requirements? Fill out an application and send or bring it to Elevation Community Land Trust (1705 17th Street, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80202) with a $25 application fee. Apply for Denver Homes | Apply for Boulder County Homes
- Take a HUD and CHFA-approved Homebuyer Education class. Schedule
- Attend an Elevation Community Land Trust orientation (several are in Spanish). Schedule
- Obtain a mortgage lender pre-qualification or pre-approval letter by calling one of our approved lenders and telling them “I need a pre-qualification letter for the Elevation CLT homeownership program.” List of Approved Mortgage Lenders
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-454-3786 if you need help with any of these steps or aren’t sure if you qualify. That’s why we’re here. If you speak a language other than English or Spanish, we can get an interpreter on the phone when you call.
Homes for Sale
2520 Kenton Street, Aurora, CO
Beds: 3 | Baths: 2
72 Avocet Court, Longmont, CO
Beds: 2 | Baths: 2
Interested? Review whether you meet the basic requirements to purchase an ECLT home through our pre-screening check and then plan to attend an orientation session to learn more about the program or speak to a preferred lender partner for a prequalification letter. The buyer must apply with ECLT to be income- and asset-qualified. Inquire at email@example.com or call 303-454-3786 to leave a message.
Request more information
To learn more about Elevation CLT’s homeowners application process, please provide your information in the form below and someone will contact you.